Senior Cloud Engineer (Windows/VMware/Azure/AWS) - Perm
- Perform all Service Operations activities according to organization standards and procedures maximizing customer satisfaction by the delivery of support activities.
- Ensure the correct functioning and maintenance of all internal and external systems and products serviced by Service Operations
- Carry out incident and problem management support to the highest standards and co-ordinate the resolution with the appropriate resolver groups
- Proactively detect problems related to service and infrastructure operations and delivery services conduct diagnostics and provide service request ownership to ensure resolution of customer problems
- Report and escalate to the next level those problems which cannot be fixed
- Perform Change Management Configurations Design and Implementation of the supported Product & Systems
- When/where required be contactable for escalations and support on and on-call standby basis
- Degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
- 5 years of experience in Server Management, Cloud/Virtualization administration and Support.
- Expertise in Windows Servers, Active Directory, Storage and VMware/Azure/AWS.
- Knowledge and understanding Network protocols and services System and Applications
- Knowledge and ability to solve complex issues in Servers and Virtualization
- Citrix/VMware/Cloud certifications preferred
- ITIL Foundation Certificate preferred
- Working location at East area
- Interested candidates must be open to support staggered shift hours (no overnight shift), and weekends support.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17865
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD