Senior/ Clinical Psychologist (UP$6000 / North / Office Hour)
- Office Hours
- Provide psychotherapy for inpatient and outpatient (Cognitive behaviour therapy, supportive therapy, relaxation therapy, stress management)
- Provide psychometric assessments (IQ, neuropsychological, dementia)
- Assist in the hospital's stress management and mental health
- Participate in research in collaboration with other specialists.
- Conduct routine talks and lectures in psychology for nursing and para-medical professionals and interested groups.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business or Analytics related field with Minor in Finance preferred.
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Access, Word, Powerpoint) and other data mining tools
- Resourceful, independent, meticulous, strong analytical mind and eye for detail
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
- Proactive and good team player
- Experience in healthcare industry, management accounting or data analytics is an added advantage
- Able to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Current and Expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice Period
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
To find out about other career opportunities in MCI Career Services Pte Ltd, do visit www.mci.com.sg for
complete jobs listing. We wish you all the best in your career search.
Ho Xu Siang (Eason)
Registration Number: R1981759
EA License Number:06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd