Senior Client Advisor, Private Bank
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
UOB Private Bank is dedicated to managing the wealth of high-net-worth individuals with investment assets of $5 million and above. Keeping in mind our clients’ financial objectives, we provide tailored products and solutions that draw on the Group’s comprehensive suite of personal, business and investment services.Job Responsibilities
• Acquire, develop and maintain suitable prospects and develop new channels for acquisition
• Be a trusted advisor to clients, building market share and enhancing client asset size over time.
• Be fully competent in advising clients on related investment products, and providing best in class services to clients
• Actively involved in growing new businesses, and be able to anticipate/capitalize on new business opportunities
• A recognized university degree
• Minimum 5 to 8 years of relevant experience with proven track record. Candidates with more experience will be considered for more senior roles
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)