Senior Civil Engineer
Confidential| Date Posted: 21-Oct-2020
Bachelor's / Honours
- Assist the Project Manager in overseeing the construction activities and progress, planning, implementation and monitoring work schedules in accordance to the master and detailed work programme
- Liaise with customer's site representatives and subcontractors
- Check construction drawings for accuracy and completeness for construction, material planning
- Conduct inspections and checking on works
- Ensure that all operations are carried out safely
- Co-ordinate the handing over of completed works to the customer and completion of the necessary rectification works
- Ensure safe work procedures are implemented to control risk
- Familiar with relevant legal requirement
- Candidate must possess at least a PE Board recognised Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS Excel & Word, MS Project, AutoCad.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in road and/or drainage projects is preferred.
- Good interpersonal skills, positive attitude, initiative, independent and pro-active