Senior Chemist (Food) - $3.5K to $5K
To ensure smooth and optimal operation within the department with effective use of resources to meet the testing turnaround time.
To trouble shoot problems related to laboratory equipments and test methods used.
To perform and/or guide assistant chemists in the method validation and measurement uncertainty determinations for the tests.
- To assist Laboratory Manager to oversee to Laboratory Analysts.
- To assist Laboratory Manager to provide guidance to Assistant Chemists.
- To expand scope of tests in the laboratory to meet customer’s and/or regulatory requirements for continuous improvement.
- To ensure that the KPIs are met for the laboratory turnaround times
- To perform first level check of test results .
- Solve problems and trouble shoot test results, evaluate alternative choices and help exercise judgement in selecting the best solutions
- To perform and/or guide assistant chemists in the method validation and measurement uncertainty determinations for the tests.
- Provides feedback and contribute ideas and suggestions to improve laboratory techniques, test protocols, processes and special handling of samples and equipments.
- At all times, adopt a safe behavior by exercising due regard for the Health and Safety of SGS employees and clients, in line with SGS policies and procedures
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Supervisor and/or Management
- Min Degree in Chemistry or equivalent
- At least 5 years operational experience in laboratory testing, preferably experience in Food Science or Food testing.
- Good understanding of the ISO 17025 laboratory requirements.
- Good instrumental knowledge in operating and trouble-shooting of ICP-OES, GC-MS, IC and TOC equipments
Interested candidates, please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Consultant: Huang Jingsheng Kevyn (R1333338)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd