Senior Chemical Lab Technologist (Immediate | Jurong East)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 25-Jun-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1871406
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Trouble shoot problems related to laboratory equipments and test methods used.
- Assist Laboratory Manager to oversee to Laboratory Analysts.
- Assist Laboratory Manager to provide guidance to Assistant Chemists.
- Expand scope of tests in the laboratory to meet customer’s and/or regulatory requirements for continuous improvement.
- Ensure that the KPIs are met for the laboratory turnaround times.
- To perform first level check of test results.
- Provide feedback and contribute ideas and suggestions to improve laboratory techniques, test protocols and processes.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Degree in Chemistry or equivalent.
- Good understanding of the ISO 17025 laboratory requirements.
- Good instrumental knowledge in operating and trouble-shooting of ICP-OES, GC-MS, IC and TOC equipments.
Applicants please email detailed resume in MS Word Format to Ms Winnie Lui Wing Lam (CEI No.: R1871406)
(EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd