Senior Channel Partner Management, Services (Up to $5,800)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 19-Jun-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1986990
'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Aacts as a liaison between the vendor and its channel partners
- Responsible for building, maintaining and managing long-term relationships with current and prospective partners.
- Partner account managers can play vital roles in the revenue growth of channel partner organizations.
- Work with subsidaries to outline current situation of partners network.
- Establish improved and standardised Service Coverage strategies, structure, processes and resources.
- Develop initial recommendation on the Strategic Mid-term framework to transform current ASP.
- Establish clear approach to monitor and manage partner performance that directly impacts customer experience
- Work with countries to establish ASP partner carrot & stick program, focusing on rewarding partners for excellent Customer Service excellenece.
- Min. 4-6 years of partner management experience in Service sector
- Proficient in MS Excel
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling (CEI No. R1986990)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd