Senior C ++ / Golang Development Engineer 5.5k +++
CAREERSTAR INTERNATIONAL| Date Posted: 11-May-2021
EA Licence No: 03C3254|EA Personal Registration No: R2094472
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
The client is a global cryptocurrency exchange that is recognized by many institutional and retail investors.
- Responsible for the core architectural designs and background developments pertaining to the field of finance, which requires the developed systems to have high throughput (10,000 TPS per second), low latency, high availability, and high reliability development of the core trading system.
- Responsible for the development and preparation of relevant technical documents
- Provide other technical support when needed.
- Possesses a bachelor’s degree or above in a computer related major.
- At least 3 years of distributed system development experience in Golang or C ++ under Unix/Linux
- Proficient in TCP/IP, HTTP protocols, and inter-process communication programming
- Familiar with common architecture design methods under Unix/Linux
- Familiar with the principles of Unix/Linux operating system and skilled in using shell tools.
- Experience in pure memory service development system is a plus.
- Experience in the development of market systems and trading systems such as stocks and futures which has low latency, high availability, and high reliability features is a plus.