Senior C&B Manager
- Act as part of region Center of Excellence (CoE) team, with focus on South East Asian countries
- Participate in market salary & benefit surveys, analyze the data from the survey results to calibrate pay bands and to benchmark company’s practices to the market
- Define C&B and other HR policies & practices to attract & retain talents to ensure compliance with employment laws & regulations
- Manage all related programs e.g. annual salary review, performance bonus payment, incentive programs and rewards
- Partner with the HR business partners and line managers to understand the issues and challenges faced by the business and to recommend solutions to these issues
- Bachelor degree with min. 8 years experience in Compensation & Benefits
- Good analytical and numerical ability as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- Results-driven, hands-on and confidence to advise stakeholders on C&B and other HR issues
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required.
We invite interested candidates to write-in with CV in MS Word format to Lee Shiow Chyn, EA 12C6130/ R1112042 Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.
HPS Partners Pte Ltd