Senior Buyer (Manufacturing/ up $4500/ West/ 5D/ 5 yr Exp)
- Established MNC specialising in manufacturing refrigerator.
- Salary up $4500
- Mon-Fri: 9.00am - 6.00pm
- Nearest MRT @ Boon Lay
- Company transport provided at west area
- Execute the Material Planning & Order Placement Suppliers in a timely manner.
- Follow up with suppliers to expedite and ensure that the Supplier On time Delivery Performance are met. Escalate issues timely to address supply issues
- Proactively communicate with internal customers on any potential delays to avoid downtime and allow external customer management to take place
- Follow up and execute Inventory Management programs and review regularly meet Inventory Goal/Objectives and operational responsibility
- Coordinate and communicate Engineering design change implementation effectively to avoid/minmize any E&O exposure.
- Action on Non-Conforming Parts disposition and work with suppliers to collect timely.
- Strict adherence to the organizations’ EHS, ETHICS, Quality and Sarbane Oxley objectives is expected. Ensure compliance at all time.
- Use the UTC’s ACE tools to meet Metrics/Thermostat and continuously improve the processes.
- Degree or Diploma in Business or Engineering and minimum 5 years’ experience within the Procurement area
- Excellent oral, written communication skills, analytical and organizational skills
- Experience in leading and managing a team in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications: Word, Powerpoint and Excel, as well as Adobe Acrobat.
Please submit your updated resume in MS Word format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON. You may also email your resume directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply.
If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please include the following information in your resume:
1) Education background
2) Work experiences in point forms
3) Reason(s) for leaving
4) Current and Expected salary
5) Date of availability / Notice Period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. ** We wish you all the best in your career search.
Chua Song Lim (Terrence)
Registration Number: R1981736
EA License Number: 06C2859
MCI Career Services PTE LTD
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd