Senior Business Corporate Compliance (Training/ Programme) Specialist
Compliance Policies and Procedures
- Ensure International policies, procedures and standards are implemented locally in the country. Establish and maintain the training matrix for countries and monitor training completed.
- Work closely with the regional, international compliance representatives, leadership team and functional leadership teams to understand the risk environment and implement adequate compliance policies, procedures and standards across the business.
- Provide feedback and monitoring data to Regional Area Leads and functional leadership teams with advice on best practice
- Provide guidance on company's compliance expectations and review both internal and third party controls and standards and work with relevant teams to resolve any issues.
- Responsible to report annual transparency reporting in accordance to local regulation
Compliance Training and Monitoring Programme
- Develop and provide relevant, engaging and interactive compliance training for the employees and with business partners’ employees or agents, as appropriate.
- Ensure training materials are effectively and accurately communicated to employees or agents. Update business divisions and other support functions, as appropriate, on relevant compliance news, alerts and other developments.
- Support compliance monitoring programme across markets with the focus on prevention of compliance issues and appropriate risk management. Perform monitoring, awareness and education activities across the company.
- e-LMS Administrator for JAPAC
- Provide guidance and advice to various teams in country, across business division, pro-actively supporting compliance matters to minimize risk.
- Conduct ongoing risk assessment of third party activities and any other areas of activity that require regular review. Conduct routine and ad hoc reviews and resolve noted issues.
- Conduct due diligence activities as needed for both current and new third parties in accordance with company Aesthetics policies and procedures.
- Min University degree or equivalent (Finance, business or legal)
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical, Healthcare or related industries will be added advantage
- Relevant experience working in a compliance role
- Experience in establishing and running compliance programmes for ABAC risk
- Experience in developing and delivering training
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd