Senior Business Analyst (Cash Management)
- Opportunity to join an international consulting firm
- Guide the team in projects within the Banking industry
- Work closely with program director and other team leads
Our client is a consulting company that provides Business Management & Information Systems services to clients in the Financial Services industry. With a talented team armed with in-depth knowledge, the company is confident in tackling any challenges that a volatile and competitive market brings. The company also prides itself in building loyalty and trust with its consultants and partners.
In this role, you will execute Business Analysis best practices and engage with Stakeholders across Front-to-Back functions. You will be guiding the team in managing requirements and providing design options for solutions available. You will also be providing functional guidance and working closely with developers/Tech Leads to assist in resolution of queries
You will be responsible for :
- Analysis of functional requirements arising from the requirements of business stakeholders, business users and technology
- Evaluation of alternative IT solutions and provide appropriate recommendations
- Providing domain expertise to help define a viable business solution and working with the key business sponsors
- Feasibility studies and functional analysis of business requirements.
- Ensuring that the services delivered conforms with, and contributes to the development of the business strategy
- Considering a place holder for future enhancement while defining new functionality
- Assessing the impact on the project plans resulting from change requests, ad-hoc projects, or technology issues
- Coordinating with various users groups and interface teams and getting them on board as interface services for various financial services
- Managing stakeholders, risks, issues, quality, and project controls
- Working closely with the technical implementation team in bridging the gap from translating functional to technical details
- You have at least 7 years of relevant business analyst experience with banking IT systems (Payment systems and Core Banking applications).
- You have good knowledge in Payment area like interaction with Clearing, payment file format ISO20022, SEPA and SWIFT and have hands-on experience with such data mapping and testing
- You have demonstrable experience on payment systems and exposure to Payments Hub, Clearing and Settlement, Automated clearing house programs and channels
- You possess extensive knowledge on various kinds of payment products such as TT, RTGS, LVP, Payroll, Cheque, DD, Cashier Order, Mass & Bulk payments
- You are proficient in User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Functional & System Integration testing of banking and financial applications
- You have worked on complex systems and in a challenging international work environment
- You have strong knowledge of all phases of IT system development and implementation life cycle
- You are highly analytic and detail oriented in approach
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills, with experience converting highly complex information into clear, concise documentation
- You are capable in effectively interaction with technical team
- You strive to deliver the solution in the most effective and timely manner
- You have strong team spirit and like to participate in knowledge-sharing
- You are able to forge close relationships with program director, others team leads, architecture functions and quality assurance teams.
- You are willing to travel if required.
- You are hands-on and versatile and possess high level of commitment, proactivity.
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Snaphunt Pte Ltd