Senior Business Analyst - 3 Openings
Are you seeking the new norm career opportunities?
We are helping Thatz International Pte Ltd to identify suitable talents to help them to grow their business in the new norm. Selected talents will be placed with them to carry out their Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy (Thatz 2.0) or Outsourcing business.
Who we are
Thatz Resources Pte Ltd (Agency License No. 04S4557) has been established since the Year 2000 to recruit the right IT candidate that meets our clients’ requirements at all levels. We always have great success in matching the best candidate with the job openings.
- Right Pricing
- User eXperience
Our CORE VALUES:
- Forward Looking
- Humanity, and
- Environmental Friendly
Senior Business Analyst – 3 Openings
Job Title: Business Analyst
Work Location: Harbourfront/Bayfront, Singapore
Job Type: 1 Year Contract, subject to renewal
About the Job
Business Analyst resource will work closely with business to gather, analyze and document the requirements, get it reviewed with relevant parties as per process to get their sign off. BA will work with IT and business teams closely on clarifications related to requirements. BA will also facilitate the User Acceptance Test (UAT), will help on reviews of test cases, data analysis for requirements
- Carry out requirements gathering, analysis & documentation (BRD) in relation to Data Management Platform Project
- Assist IT/Business team in facilitating UAT for the enhancements developed working together with business team.
- Review and validate the test cases for various developed modules
- Work with developers and solution engineers to clarify their queries
- A Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, IT, or related field
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in business analyst role with proficiency in working with business stakeholders and process mapping, business requirements analysis and documentation
- Good communication and analytical skills to interact with business and IT team members Ability to clearly communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences, both written and verbally
- Experience on data project is preferable
- Locals preferred (SPRs are welcome to apply)
What’s in it for you?
It’s important each and every employee feels they are supported and can complete their life’s best work today and in the future. We are investing in each person not only with competitive compensation, but also with industry benefits and perks. A few ways we support our employees is by offering:
- Competitive Salary
- H&S Insurance Coverage
- Annual Leave and Medical Benefits
- Company events and annual awards (subject to Covid-19 situation)
- Community and sustainability support
- Other benefits
The key objective of this role:
To deliver an Awesome User Experience through result-oriented outcomes with friendly service disposition ...we call it Thatz Way!
ARE YOU THATZ ONE?
Get in touch
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your notice period, current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.), and expected package.
- Apply through this application or send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit-based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you when short-listed. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Please note that your response to this job advertisement and communications with us according to this job advertisement will constitute an informed consent by you to the collection, usage, and/or disclosure of your personal data by Thatz Resources Pte Ltd and her customers to carry out its business in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
Best wishes for your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and get rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit: www.thatz.com
Please like our Facebook: www.facebook.com/thatz.international
STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY! TAKE CARE!
Thatz Resources Pte Ltd