Senior Brand Manager
We are looking for a SENIOR BRAND MANAGER (JAPAN MARKET) for one of our leading multinational consumer goods client in Singapore
Job type: Permanent
Overview of the job
Do you want to lead marketing and commercial plans for one of our billion-dollar brands? The Senior Brand Manager (Japan Market) identifies business opportunities and works with the multi-functional team to build cohesive commercial plans! You are expected to lead and collaborate with different subject matter experts to deliver end-to-end plans for Japan via qualifying communication ideas, adjusting portfolio pricing, and identifying shopping barriers and opportunities.
Role and Responsibilities
- Identify Japanese consumers’ needs and wants for products, and provide inputs to Research & Development and technical team to design the right package and formula to win with local consumers.
- Lead consumer researches to develop the qualified brand concept, benefit, and claims that address Japanese consumers’ unmet needs.
- Communicate with Japanese local partners, stakeholders, and suppliers to drive business initiatives.
- Lead creative agencies to develop communication ideas and execute TV copy production designed/customized for Japanese consumers.
- Develop initiatives fit-for-use toolkits (including copy, prints, digital i-banners, social & eCommerce contents, sampling trial toolkits, in-store activation and demos, etc.), and deploy/guide Japan delivery team for execution.
- Coordinate with R&D, Consumer Research teams to qualify the product and package through various tests.
- Craft promotion/pricing strategy and customer/distributor trade terms with the local trade team.
- Work with the technical team to find the best solution for the supply chain to manage the product cost within an affordable level.
Requirements / Qualifications
- A college degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s is fine, preferably with some business focus).
- Excellent forward-thinking, strategic, and courageous leadership skills.
- Strengths with strategic and analytical thinking.
- An ability to drive innovation and brand growth.
- Strong ability to communicate and team capabilities.
- You possess strong market knowledge of Japanese market as the role requires local consumer understanding to develop brand equity and marketing strategies for the Japan Market.
Interested, please send over your resume to recruitment at aryan-solutions dot com or call at 67087429 for a confidential discussion.
Aryan Solutions Pte Ltd