Senior Biomedical Engineer (Hospital) - $3.5K to $5.5K
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 1-Feb-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1333338
Bachelor's / Honours
- To provide support to the BME Head in managing medical equipment maintenance services, preparation of specifications for ITQ/RFP, evaluation of ITQ/RFP and commissioning of new medical equipment for the pre-opening phase and include breakdown/preventive maintenance, managing medical equipment safety and de-commissioning of medical equipment
- Assist the BME Head in achieving the service goals, targets and department Key Performance Indicators. Update and monitor performance indicators under his / her responsibility.
- Manage maintenance agreements with vendors for the servicing and preventive maintenance of medical equipment. Monitor the PM program to ensure minimal disruption to operations and to ensure that medical equipment is safe for use at all the times. Advise or provide training to users on proper handling of medical equipment.
- Prepare medical equipment specifications for ITQ/RFP, evaluate ITQ/RFP submissions and provide recommendations based on technical compliance.
- Plan, supervise and coordinator the various program for Senior Associate Engineers/ Associate Engineers/ Engineering Assistant in the commissioning, breakdown and preventive maintenance, inventory updating and de-commissioning of medical equipment.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly reports, annual capital and operating budgets for the department.
- Ensure BME work activities conform to standards and work practices that the hospital subscribes to - ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001, JCI, etc.
- Support and assist BME Head in coordinating services for medical equipment projects together with DevSec, Consultant, vendors, contractors and appropriate authorities.
- Min Degree in Biomedical Engineering, Electronic or Electro-mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years experience relevant industry with in similar capacity will be considered.
- Familiar with Hospital BME functions and processes, Microsoft Office, energetic and forward looking.
Salary range: $3.5K to $5.5K
Interested candidates, please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Consultant: Huang Jingsheng Kevyn (R1333338)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd