Senior/ Bilingual Editor
Popular Book Co. (Pte) Ltd| Date Posted: 5-Nov-2020
Bachelor's / Honours
- Assist in strategic planning and coordinating the production of a diverse range of publications: in-house, corporate and commercial publications for marketing or corporate communications purposes, including but not limited to Magazines, Newsletters, Press Releases, Annual Reports, various catalogues & brochures, etc.
- Manage and coordinate multiple groups of stakeholders, both internal and external, in consolidating content/information, and sourcing of materials to create written content for different platforms, including but not limited to print and online.
- Establish partnerships with other brands to create written content and liaise for product/privilege sponsorships for miscellaneous publications.
- Create/write branding articles, corporate materials, press releases, speeches to support various events or projects whenever required.
- Proof-read all written content as well as content created for advertising & promotional purposes
- Work closely with other subsidiaries for all communications-related projects
- Build, maintain & share the network base as well as communications resources with other entities/subsidiaries.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Communications/ Marketing/ English Literature/ Translation or related disciplines.
- Strong command of both English and Chinese is a must, with excellent proficiency in written English. (in order to create and translate content written in English or Chinese language, and also to build and maintain good relationship with English and Chinese speaking clients.) Experience in translation will be a definite advantage
- Meticulous and strong attention to detail; strong proofreading skills
- Possess excellent news sense as well as a sound knowledge of local and foreign lifestyle trends
- Possess excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Able to multi-task, manage various projects and meet tight deadlines.
Popular Book Co. (Pte) Ltd