Senior BigData/Java Developer (Contract | MNC Bank)
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 25-Feb-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours
The Data Framework team is looking for a development expert on big data technologies to evolve the platform to ingest market data, RFQ,and distribute data via APIs. The project milestones are ambitious and challenging. The position is ideal for someone with an interest in data processing and data science.
Qualifications and Profile
- At least 8 years of software development experience
- At least 5 years experience working with Java
- Good knowledge of algorithms and data structures, with fundamentals in complexity analysis
- Excellent ability to analyze code - understand execution flow & debug even without access to a debugger
- Experience with Maven, Git, writing and maintaining unit/integration tests
- Experience in leading technical study into a propose solution, while involving expertise from infrastructure big data expert, business analyst requirement
The candidate would need to possess the below skills/expertise
- Java 8 development with multi-threading principles, good knowledge of Java data structure and objects.
- Apache Storm/Flink/Spark
- Parallel processing of the message transformation pipeline to fPML, Json and key/value
- Sql Server , knowledge on HDFS data storage.
- Kafka publishing/distribution primarily + MQ (optional)
- Microservices based technology. Defining APIs and registering APIs in the service catalogue.
- Systematic dictionarization of services in Collibra, APIs and functions, taxonomy of attributes in intefaces (Swagger)
- Experence in Performance Tuning and optimizations
- Experience with Jira/other issue tracking system.
- Agile methodology(Scrum/Kanban)
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1434374