Senior BD Executive, Construction Tender Project & Bidding (Central, $5.5K)
- A well-established European MNC, in Engineering & Construction Consultancy industry.
- Oversee & provide guidance to the business development support functions, such as ensure business development procedures are in accordance with the Charters.
- Support the BD Director and BD Committee on BD strategy and programs.
- Lead and coordinate the preparation of major/strategic bid and ensure submission on time.
- Provide training and guidance on the BD policies and procedures to the BD Support Team and Bid Manager.
- Support Senior Operations Manager on bid compliance matters.
- Responsible for policies and procedures, and make recommendations.
- Responsible for managing the master BD databases; CRM, Asia Marketing and Common BD Folder, management reports.
- Responsible for internal management reporting and analysis.
- Responsible for managing marketing brochures, track records and curriculum vitae.
- Liaise with internal and external parties to obtain information for preparation of proposals/bids.
- Submit proposals/bids in a timely manner upon seeking the relevant approvals.
- Bachelor Degree in Business/Marketing.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Project Tendering and Bidding in Construction industry is a must.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to engage senior management at a business and technical level.
- A team player, able to take work pressure and meet tight deadline.
- Systematic and meticulous working style.
- Report to Senior Operations Manager.
- Working Location: Bugis/Nicoll Highway.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16888.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD