Park Hotel Alexandra| Date Posted: 28-Jun-2019
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels
- To ensure that bar is all set up with glasses, stirrers, cocktail garnishes, tidbits etc, before the shift commences.
- To replenish the stock/supplies as and when necessary.
- To monitor and maintain records of bar stocks, in particular wines and liquors and inform the manager for replenishment when necessary.
- To mix and dispense drinks/cocktails in accordance with the menu.
- To keep the bar counter clean, wash up, prepare garnishes and maintain housekeeping of the bar area.
- To provide efficient, attentive, courteous and professional service at all times.
- To create a friendly atmosphere in the bar and establish rapport with the guests.
Park Hotel Alexandra