Senior Backend Engineer (West, MNC, up to $11k)
- Take ownership of the backend tasks and work closely with the development teams.
- Strategic choice of data structure and algorithms to design and implement the business logic.
- Develop, test, document and deploy web APIs, batch jobs, webhooks, or integrations based on the business requirements.
- Heavy emphasis on code testing and designing for testability.
- Continuously document design decisions.
- Adopt best devops/tech-ops practices and make continuous automated testing, releases and deployments.
- Offer mentorship to junior developers in the team.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- Possess strong programming skills, solid data structure and algorithm fundamentals.
- Possess strong system design and architecting skills with distributed systems
- At least 8 years’ experience with AWS/ GCP services and related cloud technologies.
- At least 10years of practical backend development for real-world products in any language/framework, preferably in Go.
- Experience in SQL databases, writing schemas and designing high performance queries.
- Experience in in-memory key-value database like Redis.
- Deep technical understanding of scalability, resilience, high availability and the corresponding architecture, technologies and designs.
- Experience with devops/techops, like Jenkins gitlab CI/CD, Ansible, Terraform.
- Experience in Containerization and Orchestration technologies like Docker and Kubernetes.
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Self-motivated and willing to learn new technologies continuously.
- Embrace the open source community.
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Alternatively, you may wish to email your resume in a detailed Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd, 11 Collyer Quay, The Arcade, #13-01, Singapore 049317 Tel: 6950 9748 Fax: 6536 7890
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Consultant in charge: So Boon Shyen, Debbie
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1111376
Please be informed that the personal data you provided by way of your job application to People Profilers will be collected, used and disclosed by or on behalf of People Profilers to determine or investigate your suitability, eligibility or qualifications for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ Clients and manage your application for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ clients, including identifying you as a potential candidate for future suitable positions and/or notifying you of any such positions, either existing or in the future.
People Profilers Pte Ltd