Senior Backend Engineer (MongoDB, Node.JS)
- Work on cutting edge solutions that are radically changing the way companies hire talent
- Be a senior member of the engineering team in a fast-growing startup backed by top VCs
Snaphunt is a specialist recruiting platform that leverages technology to source, screen and shortlist talent with a skills and culture fit for our clients' open roles.
We are fundamentally changing the way middle, senior-level white-collar professionals find jobs and companies hire their specialist talent and are making hiring more convenient, transparent, accurate and affordable. We have recently gone live in Singapore and are backed by top-notch venture capitalists.
As a Senior Backend Engineer, you will be a core member of our rapidly growing engineering team.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the development of well-designed and testable code.
- Gathering and evaluating user feedback.
- Providing code documentation and other inputs to technical documents.
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Troubleshooting and debugging to optimise performance.
- Developing high-quality code to build and deploy machine learning models.
- We are looking for a solid Senior Backend Engineer with strong e strong knowledge of Node.js, MongoDB as well as prior exposure to machine learning.
- You are ideally also familiar with ReactJS/Redux
- You work well in fast-paced startup environments
- You are a problem solver and enjoy developing smart, elegant solutions to user problems
- You enjoy working on a variety of projects and continuously learning
- You are a good coach and subject matter expert and like to provide support and guidance to junior software engineers.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd