Senior Backend Engineer
- Work in the company E-Commerce End2End Flow.
- Lead the development in one or multiple domains.
- Contribute in all phases of the development life cycle.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience.
- Proven working experience in Java development.
- Object-Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc).
- Excellent knowledge of Relational and Non-Relational Databases.
- Experience in the Spring Framework.
- Experience with test-driven development.
- Ability to read, write and communicate in both English and Mandarin.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required.
Interested candidates may also apply or write in to CS Chua, EA 12C6130/ R1548619 [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.
HPS Partners Pte Ltd