Senior Backend Developer
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)| Date Posted: 5-Sep-2020
EA Licence No: 06C5060|EA Personal Registration No: 200818951C
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- 6 months renewable contract
- Working location: Nearby to Pasir Panjang MRT / Labrador Park MRT
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 830am to 6pm
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
- Mentoring junior team members
- Emphasis on software quality and writing maintainable code
- Technology stack - based on MERN (MongoDB, Express, React, Node.js), Python, Kubernetes and Docker for CI/CD, REST APIs, Infrastructure running on Cloud (AWS)
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Computer or Electronics Engineering, Information Technology or related disciplines.
- Min. 5 years of related experiences as a software developer
- Experience with back-end development (Front-end experience with React.js is a plus)
- Experience with DevOps and CI/CD
- Experience with ML/NLP is a plus
- Fast learner with a results-driven personality
- Self-starter, who can work independently
- Works well as part of a team in a fast-paced, startup-like environment
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
*We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified*
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)