Senior AV Technician
Assist Operations Manager in up-keeping and maintenance of the club’s AV and audio systems. Also to provide support and advice during events and functions that required the usage of AV systems.
Main Duties and Key Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Operations Manager, you are to provide all audio visual (AV) support to the club facilities and events held in the club.
- Provide sound advice and reliable support to members and guests, and work closely with maintenance team to troubleshoot any possible technical issues should it arise during the event.
- Propose and perform preventive maintenance for all audio visual equipment to ensure that they are well maintained and in good working condition.
- Liaise with external AV contractors to carry out improvement works effectively.
- Keep track and conduct monthly inventory check on all the audio visual equipment.
- Perform any other duties as and when assigned by your Manager.
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum GCE 'N' or 'O' level with at least 2 years of relevant experience in similar industry; Those with more experiences will be considered for senior position.
- Customer-oriented, independent with initiative.
- Able to perform shift work including weekends and public holidays.
- Only Singaporean and PR may apply.
The SAF Warrant Officers And Specialists Club