Title : Senior Attorney
Type : Full Time Permanent
Location : Singapore
Seeking an experienced Senior Attorney to join the APAC Legal team.
The Senior Attorney will actively support the Sales teams in the APAC region on their sales transactions and will also provide legal support to various corporate functions on corporate governance, compliance and operational matters including human resources.
- Law degree from an accredited law school and qualified to practice law in Singapore.
- Minimum 8 years’ post qualification experience with at least 2 years in private practice at a well-regarded law firm.
- Past experience working in an MNC in the technology/energy resource/utilities management industry for Asia Pacific region would be highly advantageous.
- Ability to adapt to the diverse working cultures of colleagues across the APAC region.
- Strong business acumen, solution focused and commercial mindedness for contract negotiations.
- Self-driven and motivated to learn and work in a dynamic environment with agility to respond to changes and manage competing priorities.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player.
- Ability to handle sensitive situations tactfully but remain firm and persuasive and maintain trust and credibility.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills for interactions with senior management and internal stakeholders across functions and levels.
Languages: Fluency in English (written and spoken). Additional proficiency in Mandarin and/or other ASEAN local languages would be advantageous.
Carecone Pty Ltd