• Law degree from an accredited law school and qualified to practice law in Singapore.
• Minimum 8 years’ post qualification experience with at least 2 years in private practice at a well-regarded law firm.
• Past experience working in an MNC in the technology/energy resource/utilities management industry for Asia Pacific region would be highly advantageous.
• Ability to adapt to the diverse working cultures of colleagues across the APAC region.
• Strong business acumen, solution focused and commercial mindedness for contract negotiations.
• Self-driven and motivated to learn and work in a dynamic environment with agility to respond to changes and manage competing priorities.
• Ability to work both independently and as a team player.
• Ability to handle sensitive situations tactfully but remain firm and persuasive and maintain trust and credibility.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills for interactions with senior management and internal stakeholders across functions and levels.
Languages: Fluency in English (written and spoken).