Senior/Asst Manager in DATA GOVERNANCE with excellent benefits!!! (Ref: CY)
Looking for a change of environment with PDPA specialization?
Come join us in this renowned healthcare sector!
- Preparation of monthly report on PDPA to ensure that the company is compliance to the regulations
- Follow-up closely on the PDPA incidents and make sure that there is proper investigations on the breach of the PDPA
- Inspect on the potential area of PDPA breach
- Increase awareness of the PDPA in the organization by sending constant updates to staff on the regulations and requirements of it
- Update the policies and process in align with the MOH requirements on the PDPA and ensure that the company and staffs are fully updated with it
- Preparation and support PDPA audits with suitable recommendations on the findings
- Assist with workshops/training logistics preparation
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
- Degree holders with 3-4 years of experience in data governance or PDPA
- Excellent communication skills
- Meticulous with data analysis & Microsoft office skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Team player but able to work independently
Interested applicants, kindly furnish us with your detailed resume in MS Words format and click "Apply Now" button.
** We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants who do not possess necessary experience or qualification will still be considered on individual merits and may be contacted for other opportunities. **
JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
EA License No: 10C4754
EA Personnel: Lim Sin Loong
EA Personnel Reg No: R1217121
JobStudio Pte Ltd