Senior/Associate Executive (Healthcare, Up to $3500) REF: YL
- West, Singapore
- Career Progression Opportunity
- Responsible for scheduling, including setting up meetings, engagements and other appointments and ensuring there are no scheduling conflicts and making sure executives know where they need to be when.
- Welcome guests by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; and answering or directing inquiries.
- Ensure that everything is in place administratively for the office to function smoothly, including keeping up with office supply inventory, onboarding of new staff, managing IT needs and office equipment maintenance, amongst other office duties assigned
- Collect, prepare and format information for internal and external distribution. Write notes of meetings, emails and reports.
- Research, analyse and compile data for reports, and create computerised presentations.
- Set up and manage department records, both electronic and paper filing systems, as well as ensuring that records kept are in compliance with all applicable record-keeping requirements.
- Support the administrative functions of the various service initiatives including training, service recovery, feedback management, service recognition, patient focus groups and so forth. This includes data entry and simple analysis.
- Answer to the Quality Service Manager’s hotline and record feedback.
- Diploma in any discipline
- At least 3 - 5 years of administrative experience
Interested applicants, kindly furnish us with your detailed resume in MS Words format and click "Apply Now" button or email at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
** We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants who do not possess necessary experience or qualification will still be considered on individual merits and may be contacted for other opportunities.**
JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
EA License No: 10C4754
EA Personnel: Lee You Liang
EA Personnel Reg No: R1770510
JobStudio Pte Ltd