Senior / Associate Executive, COO's Office (Up to S$3.5K) (Ref: HLL)
5 days, office hours
West area, 1-year contract
- Running of the office to function smoothly, including keeping up with office supply inventory, onboarding of new staff, managing IT needs and office equipment maintenance, amongst other office duties assigned
- Collect, prepare and format information for internal and external distribution. Write notes of meetings, emails and reports. Compile data for reports and create computerised presentations.
- Set up and manage department records, as well as ensuring that records kept are in compliance with all applicable record-keeping requirements.
- Responsible for scheduling, setting up meetings, engagements and other appointments
- Welcome guests by greeting them, handle telephone inquiries.
- Any other adhoc duties assigned.
- Diploma or GCE ‘A’ level with 3 years of working experience
- Good proficiency in Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organised, logical thinker, with good coordination and time management skills
- Independent worker, with good initiative, and able to work on several things at once
Interested applicants, kindly furnish your detailed resume in MS Words format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or click on the “Apply Now” button.
** We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants who do not possess necessary experience or qualification will still be considered on individual merits and may be contacted for other opportunities. **
JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
EA License No: 10C4754
EA Personnel: Stephanie Toh
EA Personnel Reg No: R1217674
JobStudio Pte Ltd