Senior Associate Engineer (Network/Cisco/UNIX/5 Days/Central/Up to $4,500)
Working Location: Central
Up to $4500
Medical leaves/Annual Leaves
Good career advancement
Our Client, in the Banking & Finance Industry located in the Central has openings for Senior Associate Engineer.
- Responsible for the day to day operations of the computer/data center and support users in their technical requirements.
- Working with the team to provide timely reports as required.
- Lead in executing Disaster Recovery and meeting Business Continuity Plan requirements of the Company.
- Conversant with latest technologies so as to provide recommendations and enhance existing technologies.
- Lead in Projects, from conceptualizing, review, recommendation to successful implementation of projects.
- Degree in Information Technology related discipline with minimum 5 years of experience in Information Technology as an Engineer and in lead/supervisory position.
- Must be conversant with networking environment.
- Possess Professional Certification in Microsoft, Cisco, UNIX is a plus.
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills, and good interpersonal and communication skills.
Qualified or interested candidates, kindly apply to us in
the FOLLOWING FORMAT to facilitate the short listing process;
Attachment of CV’s in MSWORD FORMAT
Resumes please INCLUDE:
- Personal Particulars with Recent Photograph
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- All Reasons for leaving
- Current and Expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice Period
**We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Your Profile will be kept in our database for more career opportunities.
We wish you all the best in your job search.
Reg No: R2090051
EA No: 19C9570
Capital Human Resource Management Pte Ltd