Senior Associate, Business Development
- Excellent opportunity with a well established firm
- Attractive compensation package
- Immense scope for learning and development
Our client is an international trust and corporate services provider. With a global outreach and a widespread international network, they are currently delivering best in class services to clients in Asia Pacific markets.
You will be responsible for :
- Discovering new business opportunities, converting leads and maintaining relationships with clients through tailor-made solutions
- Acquiring and managing relationships with a portfolio of high net worth individuals.
- Leading meetings, managing the pitching process and onboarding clients
- Working closely with various teams to optimise client relationships and service delivery
- Ensuring all practices are in line with internal guidelines and statutory requirements.
- Acting as the primary point of contact and delivering excellent service standards and advice to clients
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a Sales/Account Management role, within the financial services industry.
- Prior exposure covering China & North Asia countries would be advantageous
- You have strong business acumen and a commercial mindset
- You are fluent in English and Mandarin as you will be working closely with stakeholders in the region.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
Snaphunt Pte Ltd