Senior Associate, Business Development
- Develop your career within an international company
- Stable work environment with progression opportunities
- Attractive compensation package
Our client is an international trust and corporate services provider. With a global outreach and a widespread international network, they are currently delivering best in class services to clients in Asia Pacific markets.
In this role, you will be responsible for acquiring and managing relationships with a portfolio of high net worth individuals.
You will be responsible for :
- Identifying business opportunities and needs, leading meetings, suggesting tailor-made solutions and managing the pitching process
- Ensuring smooth onboarding of clients a well as developing and maintaining strong relationships them
- Working closely with investment advisory, compliance and execution teams to optimize client relationships and service delivery
- Ensuring all practices are in line with internal guidelines and statutory requirements.
- Acting as the primary point of contact for enquiries, complaints, and other service-related issues while delivering excellent service standards
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a Sales/Account Management role within the financial services industry.
- Prior exposure covering China & North Asia countries would be an added advantage
- You have strong business acumen and a commercial mindset
- You have excellent interpersonal as well as written and oral communication skills
- Fluency in English and Mandarin is required as you will be working closely with stakeholders in the region.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
Snaphunt Pte Ltd