Senior Associate / Assistant Vice President (Information Technology - Network Operations)
Reporting to the Chief Technology Officer, we are currently looking for an experienced IT professional to join the Information Technology Department.
The Jobs Descriptions:
- Network engineer role responsible for all area of network operations, incidents/problems/changes/capacity/performance/SLA
- Document/Maintain processes, procedures, inventory and low level/high level network diagram
- Closely monitor EOS/EOL status on all products/platforms
- Work with local carrier, vendors and suppliers/principals to deliver the projects
- Take care of data centres
- Good degree in IT discipline with at least 5 to 10 years of IT experiences
- Strong experience of R&S, including Juniper, Cisco and Huawei
- Strong experience of Security devices/products, including firewall, IDS, Proxy, Mail Gateway, SIEM, Antivirus etc.
- Solid knowledge of systems, including linux, windows, virtualization etc.
- Solid knowledge of infrastructure solutions, including monitoring, backup, email, patching, etc.
- Proficient with oral, written and presentation abilities in English. Mandarin proficiency is a plus (to liaise with Chinese-speaking counterparties).
- Professional certificate, JNCP/CCNP/HCIP
- Willing to work on 24/7 Standby if require
If this is the opportunity you have been waiting for and you fit what we looking for, we welcome your application. The application process involves submitting your current resume via e-mail to the following address: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Asia Pacific Exchange Pte. Ltd