Senior Associate/Assistant Service/Senior Engineer (Marine)
- Changi / Tuas Naval Base
- Mon to Fri 8.30AM to 5.45PM
- Demonstrate a commitment to maintaining and promoting a culture of Safety. Follow all current safety and PPE requirements. Perform routine marine equipment inspections to ensure all equipment is in safe operating condition and report any issues found to management. Perform Lock-out Tag-out procedures when necessary.
- Proficiently and accurately perform maintenance, diagnose and repairs on marine engine / generator and other marine equipment
- Apply specific failure analysis techniques and procedures in determining root cause of failures and relaying that information to customers and office personnel.
- Cares for and maintains marine machines/equipment to the highest standards and ensures co-workers are doing the same.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with customers on the status of their maintenance and / or repairs.
- To perform maintenance support for unmanned surface vessel systems and Underwater systems on-board vessels and in workshops
- To perform periodic preventive maintenance on RSN vessel on boat’s electrical system and on C2 systems and network systems.
- To perform periodic maintenance tasks/works on RSN vessel in shipyard occasionally/weapon electronic systems/internal communication and radio system.
- To perform onsite corrective maintenance on C2 systems and network infrastructure. (Hardware and Software)
- To operate the above said machineries and support lifting operations.
- To conduct intermediate troubleshoot till module at site and repair PCB in workshop
- To participate in installation work for system upgrade, modification program
- To perform refurbishment of electronics unit/assemblies
- To perform system administration support (training will be provided) such as:
- Virus definition updates
- System backup and restoration
- Preferably with Office knowledge.
- Should be able to work under the sun as jobs are mostly physical.
- Participate in ICIT for Underwater systems and project support when required.
- Perform administrative support.
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance work on board ship and in workshop
- Assist in management of the inventory of tools and equipment
- Liaise with customer for maintenance activities
- Other duties as assigned
- Changi Naval Base
- Monday to Friday: 8.30AM to 5.45PM
- Have at least 1 – 2 years’ work experience
- Degree/Diploma/Nitec in Electronic Engineering/Telecommunication Engineering/Digital and Network Engineering or relevant field
- Individual with Electronics Engineering, Computer Science/IT or network background
- Basic Knowledge on Window or Linux OS, ability to install of new version OS.
- Understanding maintenance regime and basic experience in troubleshooting system till card level.
- Experience in hydraulic, Mechanical, Mechatronics systems, epoxy spray painting is advantages.
- Experience in Marine Communication System
- Knowledge on computer, ICT and network system is a plus point.
- Good team player and yet able to work independently
- Able to communicate well with peers and customers
- Able to work at height and do not have height phobia
- Physically fit and able to lift heavy load
- Valid class 3 driving license would be advantageous
- Singaporean and Ex- RSN is a plus point
- Individual who enjoy working outdoors / shipyard environment
- Must be willing to work overtime when required
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Reg No: R1550273)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd