Senior Assistant Project Engineer, Systems Integration & Commissioning
You will be involve in the overall process of ensuring that the design and development of multi-disciplinary interfaces among the different electrical and mechanical systems are compatible with the overall performance requirement. This process of managing the system interfaces and integration will be applied throughout from project design, construction and testing and commissioning phases to final completion.
You will assist in the review of technical submissions and participate in the construction, installation, testing and commissioning of these systems. You will also assist the Engineers in resolving system design / system interface / site-related issues within a stipulated timeframe. You are required to manage, supervise, monitor and report project construction, testing and commissioning progress. In addition, you will provide assistance in preparing technical specifications, participate in tender evaluation, as well as conduct design review of new rail transit systems.
• Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Communications / Control Engineering
• Strong project management skills
• Good communication, written and interpersonal skills
• Able to perform shift work including weekends
• Candidates without experience are welcome to apply
• Candidates with strong relevant years of experience will be considered for senior positions
Land Transport Authority