Senior/ Assistant Project Engineer, Signalling
You will play a supporting role in reviewing design submissions. Working closely with Contractors for the supply, design, installation, testing and commissioning the Signalling and Platform Screen Doors systems for Downtown Line, Thomson Line, Jurong Region Line and enhancement to existing lines, you will be responsible for the safety, quality, progress and environmental impact of the Contractors' works. You are required to liaise with various parties, such as other project teams, system-wide and civil contractors, designers, architects, stakeholders and appointed railway operators to ensure that the projects are well coordinated.
You will have the opportunity to work on state-of-the-art driverless automatic train control, automatic train supervision and computer-based interlocking systems.
- Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Communications Engineering
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- Team player who takes initiatives and is analytical, resourceful and result-oriented
- Having a good appreciation of the constraints and interface requirements of civil, trackwork, electrical and mechanical works will be an advantage
- Experience in the construction of underground MRT stations will be an advantage
- Able to perform shift work including weekends
Land Transport Authority