Senior Assistant, Operations Admin - Up $2000 l Tuas
- Salary up to $2,000
- Monday to Friday, Alternate half Satuday
- Location Tuas
- General administration of the Branch Operation matters e.g incentive, procurement of office stationary and documents
- System entry for supplier invoice e.g inter-dept, in-house contractor
- Issue Invoice for branch e.g rental of space, management fee
- Handle the general administration for the team
- Prepare the invoices for the approval for the service of the breakdown team
- Prepare the necessary management reports for the team
- Performs ad hoc duties as assigned by Supervisors
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON.
Alternatively, you may also email your resume to us at [Click Here to Email Your Resume] .
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
• Education background
• Work experiences in point forms
• Reason (s) for leaving
• Current and expected salary
• Date of availability / Notice period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. *
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Goh Pui Jun (June)
Registration No: R1873497
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd EA License No: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd