Senior/Assistant Nurse (Intensive Care Unit)
As an Assistant Nurse, you will:
- join a team of well-trained professional staff to administer personalized and quality person-centered care in the intensive care unit;
- provide professional nursing care, educate patients and their family and perform related duties as required.
- be provided with opportunities for training and development.
- Hold a valid registration with the Singapore Nursing Board.
- Possess a NITEC in Nursing educational qualification.
- Must have relevant work experience in the intensive care unit for senior positions.
- Able to work 3-rotating shifts and weekends, preferably.
- Fresh nursing graduates from ITE will be considered for an entry-level position
Yishun Health is a network of medical institutions and health facilities in the north of Singapore, under the National Healthcare Group. It comprises Admiralty Medical Centre, Khoo Teck Puat Hospital and Yishun Community Hospital. We regret that only applications submitted through NHG Career Webpage (corp.nhg.com.sg/Careers), Yishun Health Career Webpage (ktph.com.sg/jobseeker/careers), JobStreet Singapore (jobstreet.com.sg) and JobCentral Singapore (jobscentral.com.sg) will be considered. If you are accessing this job posting from another website, please visit the official web pages mentioned above.