Senior / Assistant Nurse (Inpatient Wards) - (334BR)
As an Assistant Nurse, you will:
- join a team of well-trained professional staff to administer personalized and quality person-centered care in the inpatient wards.
- provide professional nursing care, educate patients and their family and perform related duties as required.
- be provided with opportunities for training and development.
- Hold a valid registration with the Singapore Nursing Board.
- Possess a NITEC in Nursing educational qualification.
- Must have relevant working experience for senior positions.
- Able to work 3-rotating shifts and weekends.
- Fresh nursing graduates from ITE will be considered for an entry-level position.
Yishun Health is a network of medical institutions and health facilities of the National Healthcare Group in the north of Singapore. It comprises Admiralty Medical Centre, Khoo Teck Puat Hospital and Yishun Community Hospital.