Senior Assistant Manager, Programmes (5-month), International Office
The candidate shall run global exposure programmes including student exchanges, short-term programmes and cross cultural-mobility initiatives.
The responsibilities include
- Programme Management
- Inbound Exchanges. Liaise with exchange partner universities to ensure a smooth inbound exchange admission experience, from students’ application, course approvals/credit transfer, admission packages to visa support.
- Outbound Exchanges. Enable SMU outbound students by equipping them for their exchange destinations, including info-sessions and safety briefings prior to exchange and post-exchange, to conduct a suite of exchange -related services, including surveys, credit transfer and partners forecast exercise.
- Events Management. Enhance the attractiveness of SMU as a university of choice by adopting outcome-based approach to enhance the student experience. Plan and execute outreach events and mobility fairs. Conduct recruitment briefings to attract quality international students for immersion.
- Global Profile and Partnership Support. Maintain partner and student databases and support management with timely reports on programme performance, overseas conferences, incoming/outgoing visits with a view to raise SMU’s global profile.
- Post-graduate qualifications or Bachelor Degree in international relations, marketing or fields of study with a global orientation.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in the international education sector or cross-cultural exchanges, business development in diverse teams, or in similar fields of work.
- Meticulous with ability to work with numbers. Keen appreciation of good documentation.
- Proven track record in events management.
- Strategic and analytical thinker.
- High level of written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple, competing tasks and deadlines with high degree of accuracy.
- A good combination of high intelligence, emotional and cultural quotient.
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated qualifications but have relevant work experience may still apply. Remuneration and appointment terms shall commensurate with qualifications and experience. SMU reserves the right to modify the appointment terms where necessary.
Singapore Management University