Senior Assistant Executive, Office of Campus Infrastructure and Services
- Providing front-desk services for telephony and general email enquiries via [Click Here to Email Your Resume] and [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (including feedbacks)
- Management of mail and postage operations for university (close liaison with Singpost)
- Overseeing of incoming and outgoing (local and overseas) courier documents for various offices
- Preparation and displaying of event listings on plasma display at the reception lobby
- Administration of sale of tender documents; and preparation of tender box for the procuring office
- Handling of recycling operations (liaison and coordination with appointed vendor regarding collection of recycled items)
- Stamping of received documents
- Scan and e-file tax invoice in PACE e-folder (shared drive), before distribution
- General administrative works for OCIS like photocopying and scanning of documents, mail distribution, etc.
- GCE N/O Level
- Minimum 2 to 3 years front desk (receptionist) and administrative experience is preferred
- Skilled and well oriented in customer service management
- Pleasant and energetic personality with the ability to multi-task
- Must possess good telephony skills
- Proficient in English (written and oral) and Chinese (oral) languages
- Able to work independently at the same time must also possess team spirit, as the reception is shared with SMU's security officers.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Office Suite - software applications
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated qualifications but have relevant work experience may still apply. Remuneration and appointment terms shall commensurate with qualifications and experience. SMU reserves the right to modify the appointment terms where necessary.
Singapore Management University