Senior Applications Developer
As a Senior Applications Developer, your primary role is in the development of a platform that include mobile applications, and web dashboard integration for the Momentus ONE SaaS product. The ability to bring together business needs and appropriate technological applications would give you an edge towards being a key contributor in this next phase of development.
Momentus ONE is a Communications, Recognition, and Reward platform for corporate to engage and motivate their users in a dynamic and hybrid workplace. It allows users to (1) connect and engage through mobile communication channels that shares news and conduct pulses; (2) encourage users to build their own portfolio and to collect their recognition accolades; and (3) redeem from curated reward catalogues that respond intelligently to their motivation and behaviours.
In the next 24 – 36 months, MR’s focus is to triple our user base, update our initial version of the product, in selected markets, and develop multiple proof-of-concept modules for our next phase of humanised technology.
- Technical features advancement for our next phase of developments among the Merchant app, Client analytics reporting, and machine learning algorithms
- Project manage different technical teams to build efficient, testable, and reusable applications
- Solve complex performance problems and support in system architectural and API builds
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks, such as Laravel/Lumen, CodeIgniter, or CakePHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Understanding Dependency Injection, Service Container, Bindings, etc
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Familiarity with database system such as MySQL
- Familiarity with cloud service provider such as AWS
- Knowing server-side scripting and maintenance is a plus
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
Who are we looking for?
- Flexibility and adaptable attitude: to unforeseen circumstances and changes of plan
- An eye for detail: with the ability to maintain a very high level of efficiency
- The Warrior spirit: the heart of a fighter when faced with challenges
- A pinch of entrepreneurship spirit: the positive drive and hunger
- Team player: willing to help bridge technology in a traditionally non-tech field
- Sense of humour
Momentus Research Pte Ltd