Senior Application Developers (C#.Net / MS Dynamics 365 CRM)
Are you the right person we are looking for as our team player to support our business growth? As part of our Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy (Thatz 2.0) growth roadmap, we are seeking keen candidates to join us on our journey as we scale towards greater heights.
Founded since 1998, Thatz International has now evolved into the Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy establishment.
Thatz 2.0 offers leading edge ICT & Digital Solutions, as well as, world class Services to organizations, companies or institutions seeking to further their operations or businesses excellence.
A BizSafe3 and TAFEP pledge company, Thatz International has been recognized through various achievements such as Singapore SME1000 since Year 2013 and Total Defense Award since Year 2012. The Founder has also been recognized with the inaugural Teochew Entrepreneur Award 2016.
Join Thatz now to maximize your true potential to the fullest by excelling in your CAREER!
ARE YOU THATZ ONE?
Senior Application Developers
(C#.Net / MS Dynamics 365 CRM)
1. A Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Science, IT, Engineering or related field from a recognized university (with at least 4 years of development experience using C# or CRM technology).
2. At least 2 years of working experience on .NET MVC 5, Razor views, Web API, Entity Framework, WCF as well as web user interface components like bootstrap, Kendo UI or similar components.
3. Application customization and configuration of MS CRM 4 Dynamics (or newer) using C#, Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server, Java script, Excel Reporting Services, and SQL Server Analysis and Reporting Services. Exposure to SharePoint customization would be an added advantage.
4. Proficient in EXCEL macros.
5. Experience in system integration of MSCRM using web services.
7. Working experience on web user interface components like bootstrap, Kendo UI or similar components with strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
8. Hands-on project development experience in database design, development and performance tuning in MSSQL.
9. Familiar with formal Application Development Lifecycle E.g. CMMI, Agile, (or
10. Good communication skills.
11. Experience in providing technical system support to end-users.
12. Familiar with basic application security and web security is an advantage.
13. Prefer local candidates who can start immediately or with short notice.
Key objective of this role:
To deliver awesome user experience through result oriented outcome with friendly service disposition ...we call it Thatz Way!
- Basic Salary
- H&S Insurance Coverage
- Annual Leave and Medical Benefits
- Other Benefits
As a people developer, we embrace Thatz Delight for:
- Annual Increment based on your job performance
- Company events and annual awards
- Community and sustainability support
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you personally when short-listed. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Best wishes to your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and be rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit: www.thatz.com
Please like our Facebook: www.facebook.com/thatz.international
THATZ International Pte Ltd