Senior Application developer - Java development
We are looking for a Senior Application developer - Java for one of the global leading IT Technology Company based in Singapore.
Role – Senior Application developer - Java
Location – Kallang, Singapore
Salary – SGD 6500 – SGD 7000/ Month
Role Type - Permanent
5-9+ years work experience with of the following languages and tools:
- Proven experience as a Senior Java Developer
- Good working knowledge in on Java/J2EE, and/or mobile Technologies
- Extensive experience with Java framework/SDK and development tools.
- Strong Java development experience with RDMS like oracle or mysql or mongoDB
- Good understanding of development methodologies, testing practices, and tools and knowing when to apply each method to achieve the desired outcomes
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC, Api, MVC, hibernate)
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Knowledge of security standards and techniques for web applications
- Understand browser-specific compatibility issues
- Expertise in the design, implementation, and deployment of user-centric software, with focus on usability
- Certification in Java or equivalent
- Understanding and practicing of Agile methodologies will be added advantages
- Familiar with Cloud application deployment such as (azure, aws or google cloud).
- Experience in Java based mobile application will be added advantages
- Report to development team lead.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares, and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Supports and develops software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
- Provide level 2 and 3 support to business users.
Interested candidate can share there updated resume at [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or call at +65 67087429 for a confidential discussion.
Aryan Solutions Pte Ltd