Senior / Analytical Chemist (Chemical MNC)
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD| Date Posted: 19-Sep-2019
EA Licence No: 09C3051|EA Personal Registration No: R1109239
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Assist QA Manager in day-to-day operation of laboratory.
- Perform analysis on routine and ad-hoc samples.
- Manage chemical testing activities which include raw material, in-process, product as well as waste water testing to ensure accurate results and approve the results.
- Verified testing results done by Process Technician and issue COA for final product according to customer’s specification.
- Maintain and monitor laboratory quality assurance program i.e. calibration, SQC and equipment maintenance program.
- Assist in investigation and troubleshooting of quality issues and laboratory instrument failure.
- Develop, validate and implement test methods.
- Provide analytical support to site manufacturing groups and QA laboratory. Carry out special projects in support of manufacturing as directed by the Manager, QA.
- Bachelor degree in Chemistry or Chemistry related discipline.
- Lab experience in Chemical / Petrochemical / Pharmaceutical Industry is preferred
- Supervisory experience is an advantage; with ability to lead a team
- Relevant work experience in operating GC, GC-MS, Karl Fisher Titration and FTIR.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Chemical analysis.
- Hands on approach to problem solving and a willingness to work as part of a small team.
To help us process your application, please visit www.gmprecruit.com to upload your resume on our website.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Fiona Koh | Registration No: R1109239
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD