Senior Analyst (Treasury)
The incumbent will support the corporate finance functions which includes investment/project evaluation and structuring, financial modelling, fundraising, associated hedging, loan covenant/undertaking monitoring and reporting. In addition, you will oversee the corporate treasury functions including optimisation of the company's working capital and foreign exchange management, back office confirmation and settlement activities, and treasury reporting. You will be involved in tariff planning, tariff discussions with the regulator and ad-hoc finance related projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The incumbent shall be responsible for, but not limited to, the following scope of tasks and duties:
- Support investment/project evaluation and financial structuring, modeling of cash flow and funding requirements.
- Support the structuring and sourcing of equity and debt funding for investments/projects and associated due diligence review. Participate in the negotiation, review and completion of loan documentation.
- Support in developing hedging (e.g interest rates, currency) strategies and executing hedges associated with financing projects.
- Monitor, forecast and report on interest expenses, compliance to loan covenants/undertakings and capital structure metrics.
- Update the long term model of the company cash flows for ongoing analysis.
- Oversee the management and optimization of cashflow and liquidity. This includes reviewing cashflow forecast, placement of surplus funds, opportunities evaluated for yield optimization, loan prepayments and/or short-term borrowing, if any.
- Review forecast and loan/equity drawdown proposals for Project expenditure.
- Manage the company’s exposure to foreign exchange fluctuations while ensuring the fulfilment of foreign exchange requirements.
- Work closely with Treasury Manager on the LNG terminal tariff determination and submission of proposals to the Regulator on a periodic basis. Includes forecasting and actualizing costs for the purposes of determining tariffs in accordance with the tariff methodology, preparation of tariff proposals, financial modelling and analyzing returns on investment.
- Maintains bank signature mandate and facilitates opening/closing of bank accounts where required.
- Management of back office confirmation and settlement activities for Treasury transactions.
- Ensure compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures and assist in updating relevant finance policies and procedures when assigned.
- Prepare monthly report and/or presentation slides for reporting of Treasury matters to the Board of Directors and/or Audit & Risk Committee.
- Performs a variety of other Treasury related and administrative duties and responsibilities, as needed.
Work Experience Requirements:
- At least 7 years of experience in Corporate Finance/Treasury.
- Candidates should possess both debt and equity financing exposure and have good understanding of financial market products.
- Candidates from oil and gas or asset intensive (e.g. infrastructure) industries will be considered favourably.
- Microsoft excel and financial modelling proficiency is a must
- Good understanding of Accounting knowledge.
- SAP experience is a plus.
- Analytical, resourceful and independent.
- Process oriented, with a sharp eye for details.
- Ability to multi-task
- Bachelor Degree in Finance/Accounting/Banking or equivalent.
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with candidate’s experience and qualifications. Interested applicants are invited to email their detailed resume, stating their current and expected salary to us by applying.
Singapore LNG Corporation Pte Ltd (200911659N)
991G Alexandra Road, #03-29C
Singapore LNG Corporation Pte Ltd