Senior Analyst, Risk & Compliance
Snaphunt Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 14-Jan-2021
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
You will be responsible for :
- Working with business stakeholders to identify, assess and mitigate risks
- Reviewing and improving risk management and internal control framework, ensuring internal controls are aligned with international policies
- Managing the implementation and integration of these standards across organisation
- Ensuring risks, controls and procedures are documented and updated properly
- Highlighting potential control weaknesses and develop remedial actions in a timely manner
- Monitoring changes in processes, evaluating effectiveness and improving mitigation measures
- You have a degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related fields.
- You have at least 4 years experience in a similar role, ideally within Financial Services.
- You have solid experience in risk management and internal control frameworks.
- You possess knowledge of key regulatory and supervisory frameworks in the region.
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- You have excellent communication skills and are able to communicate priorities and objectives clearly
- You have project management skills and are able to liaise effectively with various teams.
Our client is an international banking and financial services firm, providing a range of products and services to millions of clients across the globe.
- Be associated with an international firm
- A role with immense scope for learning
- Excellent opportunities for career development
Snaphunt Pte Ltd