Senior Analyst Programmer (.NET C#)
Infoware Systems (S) Pte Ltd
Infoware is a software & IT service company group focusing on system design, business application development and implementation, as well as provision of IT services and support. Our client base includes global, regional, local retailers and traders, and our Retail, Wholesales, Trading, CRM and ERP application software and professional services help them streamline and optimize their business and IS & IT operations in Asia Pacific region and other regions worldwide.
To cope with our continuous expansion, we seek highly motivated and innovative technical professionals to join our teams, dedicating our technologies, knowledge and skills to render solutions and services that help our clients meet their challenging business and technology needs.
Position: Senior Analyst Programmer (.NET C#)
- Conduct user requirements study and gap analysis
- Work out system and database design as well as program specifications
- Develop and maintain web-based business application running on .NET Framework
- Conduct unit testing, system integration testing, data cleansing & migration and application deployment.
- Prepare system, technical and user documentation
- Render support service and troubleshooting for end users in application operation
- Diploma holder or above in Computer Science, IT, Software Engineering or equivalent
- With proven working experience in web-based application development, testing and deployment
- Solid technical knowledge and skills in .NET framework, IIS, Microsoft SQL Server and ASP.NET development
- Proficiency in .NET programming using C#, LINQ and SQL
- Familiar with Microsoft Web Forms or MVC framework
- Hands on programming experience to develop applications supporting cross browsers
- Self-motivated with strong sense of responsibility and able to work in a team or independently
- Good problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidates with less working experience can apply for Analyst Programmer or Programmer.
Interested parties please email detailed resume with expected salary to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]