Senior Analyst Developer / Software Team Lead (PHP / Angular)
- Develop, configure and implement system applications and external system interfaces in accordance to user requirements
- Perform unit testing, system integration testing and project implementation problem rectification
- Provide operational support and ongoing maintenance and enhancement after implementation, including troubleshooting of production issues
- Identify and communicate changes in scope, timing and technology solutions affecting specifications, test plans, implementation etc.
- Develop server applications, perform unit-test, bug-fixing and deploy to server
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Provide support to development projects throughout the project life cycle
- Document troubleshooting methodology and resolution steps
- Ensure codes are in compliance to standards
- Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science / Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Min 3 - 6 years of experience in software development for enterprise solutions
- Excellent programming skills with at least 4 years of working experience in PHP Laravel, Amazon RDBMS, MS SQL, Angular and development of cloud solutions.
- Strong knowledge of best coding practices, centralised repository version contract and deployment procedures
- Able to multi-task in a demanding, fast paced environment and work with minimal supervision to meet deadlines
- Able to prioritize, meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks
These are the required skills:
Angular (Must), MS SQL (Must), PHP (Must), Laravel (Preferred)
Interested candidates may send detailed resume including current remuneration package to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Plexure Pte Ltd