Senior Analyst, Data Science | 12-Months Contract
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 2-Jan-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
As a Senior Analyst, Data Science, you use modern data science techniques and Advanced Analytics methods to give your clients the information they need. You help to design data solutions that enable clients to see the whole picture and provide insightful and accurate analysis that helps to build successful businesses.
Day to day, you will:
- Collaborate with the Product Owner and assimilate data science requirements.
- Collaborate with the remote teams to plan and execute the data science models.
- Commit requirements to a sprint on a biweekly basis. Ensure tasks are split according to roles.
You have a related Bachelor's/ Master's Degree and around 4 to 6 years of relevant professional experience. You really know your way around data science. And you also understand the point of it all-to produce solid insights to drive business decisions. You have an analytical mind on top of excellent technical skills. Yours skills and experience include:
- Ability to communicate effectively to stakeholders, regarding sprint outcomes.
- Ability to break down product owner's vision into clear deliverables.
- Hands-on experience of working with Python.
- Hands-on experience in (at least 1 out of the below)
o Machine learning algorithms, such as Gradient Boosting, XGBoost, Random Forests
o Time Series Forecasting models such as Prophet, ARIMA
o Natural Language Processing techniques such as sentiment analysis, Regex rules, intent detection, fuzzy text matching.
- Power BI dashboarding
- Ability to write flask based simple APIs
- Connecting to SQL Server, writing basic SQL queries such as joins.
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141